Sunday, December 24, 2017

NEW RELEASE AT POLKADOODLES--LITTLE MONSTERS-YOU'RE OUT OF THIS WORLD

Hello my friends!!!
It's day  and party release still goes on!If you haven't seen new release from Polkadoodles you can find it here ,adorable Little Monsters collection. Today I used pre colored images and two papers (fab,fab,fab) from the collection,fussy cut them and the die  I used to place the girly images is also from Polkadoodles Bubbleicious Frames

If you need more inspirations you can visit our FB pages at...

or see other DT inspiration projects at...
With this card  I will participate at...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...