Wednesday, April 19, 2017

ATSM # 238 HOLIDAY CHALLENGE

Hello my friends!!!
Time for a new challenge here at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE  and for this week the challenge theme is Holiday

Well...it's Easter week so i decide to make Easter card...I use my new ZIG clean real brush to make rainbow.On front panel i die cut the egg and put the rainbow paper under,and on top I glue the white egg die cut.my first rainbow coloring was to big,so that panel I use to cut the rainbow  stripe to add at the left edge.Last touch are adding a few sequins.

I hope you like my card and get inspired with it...hugs and kisses...Željka
With this card I will also participate at...

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card...love how you used the rainbow colors in the background! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Easter egg, and I love how you created the rainbow of colors! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very cute and lovely Egg rainbow card sweety
    I will remember it for the next easter your lovely idea..
    I just join rainbow challenge at Addicted to CAS and see your wonderful card I decided to visit you..hope you like to visit back to my Umbrella Rainbow card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...