Thursday, December 10, 2015

PENGUIN IN A SNOW GLOBE

Hello my friends!!!
Lot's of challenges are about snow,snowflakes,winter...and all of that recalls me on childhood and snow globe,so I decide to make one.I don't have(yet) globe stamp so I make one very easy.On the front of the card base I cut circle window,and on the bottom I cut two brow stripes to make look like wood stand,add a thin silver stripe to pop up it.I  trace the circle and stamp the penguin in the inside of the card base and color them with color pencils(Faber Castell).Around the penguin I stamp snowflakes and in the middle add a little dots of silver glitter to pop the snowflakes.
I wanted to erasure the pencils mark,but I almost ruin my card...I smudged...so to cover it I cut a silver stripe and hide it,and leave the pencil mark,so inside look's like globe too.
With this card I participate:CUPCAKE INSPIRATION--339 Let it snow



19 comments:

  1. A great CAS card and perfect for our them this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our CAS challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that sweet little penguin - thanks for sharing your creation at Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is "snow" cute! So glad you joined our Let It Snow Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun and CAS creation, love it, glad to see you at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet design for a card! I love the idea of creating scenes in snow globes and I don't often think of it when I'm creating. Thanks for the inspiration!! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lovely...glad you like my card...Happy holiday's...xx Željka

      Delete
  9. Wow, love this!!! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Polkadoodles

Honey Best Friend Hugs-Digi Choosday challenge

  Hello my crafty friends!!! New  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE   started today. As always, the topic is  Anything Goes, and don't forget to g...